- Our wallpapers are easy to maintain and clean! Dust and soft dirt are easy to remove. Simply use lint cloth with water and soft detergent to clean the wallpaper.
- However, ballpen marks, permanent markers and paints are very hard to remove.
- Relatively easy to maintain, wallpapers can be cleaned using dry or wet methods such as vacuuming wallpaper or dusting with a dampened sponge/soft cloth.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners. When vacuuming, use a soft brush attachment to avoid damaging the texture.
- In case of using a water-based medium for cleaning, use a sponge that’s been lightly dampened in a solution of water and a drop of dish soap.
- Don’t get the wallpaper too wet. Always test an inconspicuous spot first. If the wallpaper absorbs the water or the colours bleed, it is not washable.